Yingmed Disposable Oxygen Mask With Reservoir Bag serves to use that deliver oxygen to patients. For those patients with severe hypoxia, when ordinary masks can not meet the demand, and patients can not reach the breathing machine through Tracheal Tubes, then we can consider use Oxygen Mask with reservoir bag . Its structure is very simple, just a simple mask equipped with a reservoir bag. But the reservoir bag makes the therapy effectiveness of the mask much better as it delivers higher FiO2 with lower flow oxygen . Even more, if the mask matches well and no air leaks, the FiO2 can reach up to 100%.
- Item No. : YM-A006
- Material: clear,medical grade PVC, DEHP free is available
- Particulars: mask with elastic strap and adjustable nose clip, 2m tubing, reservoir bag with /without check valve
- Size: XL/L/M/S
- Form of packing: 1PC/PE bag or Paper-poly bag,100pcs/ctn
- Color: Blue/Green/White/Transparent
- Length of tubing: the standard is 2m. 1.5m and customized are available.
- Expiry date: five years
- Store claim: store in dark, dry and clean conditions.
1. Be light in weight, they are really comfortable;
2. Smooth and feathered edge for patient comfort and reducing irritation points;
3. With three one-way valves , the exhaled air will not flow into the bag and stay in the mask, just only can run out through the holes, and outside air will not come into the mask. Then this design could avoid rebreathing well.
Do you have any questions about our Oxygen mask with reservoir bag or other requirements? Please do not hesitate to contact with our customer service directly through live chat, telephone or email. We will happy to advise you.
Looking for ideal Oxygen Mask with Reservoir Bag Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Medical Oxygen Mask With Reservoir Bag
are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Pvc Oxygen Mask With Reservoir Bag
. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Respiration And Intubation > Oxygen Therapy