An oropharyngeal airway Gudel Stype(also known as an oral airway, OPA or Guedel pattern airway) is a medical device called an airway adjunct used to maintain or open a patient's airway. They are used commonly in pre-hospital emergency care and for short term airway management post anaesthetic or when manual methods are inadequate to maintain an open airway. Oropharyngeal airways are indicated only in unconscious people. We offer a variety of sizes, from infant to adult for your choose.
Detailed Production Description:
- Item No. : YM-A027
- Material: Non-toxic polyethylene
- Size: 000#, 00#, 0#, 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#, 5#, 6#
- Packing: 1PC/PE bag or Paper-poly bag
- Color: Pink,Dark Blue, Black, White, Green, Red, Yellow, Light Blue, Orange
- Expiry date: five years
- Store claim: store in dark, dry and clean conditions.
- Color-coded bite block is designed for easy identification and to prevent biting down so that can avoid blocking airway.
- Full range of sizes available.
Do you have any questions about our Oropharyngeal Airway Guedel Stype or other requirements? Please do not hesitate to contact with our customer service directly through live chat, telephone or email. We will happy to advise you.
Looking for ideal Orapharyngeal Airway Guedel Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Colorful Orapharyngeal Airway are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Disposable Orapharyngeal Airway. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Respiration And Intubation > Disposable Airway Management